Howdy! It’s mid-October already, so where is the RC?? Well, shame on me there is still one documentation todo on my list: document the different dialects and their known limitations. Apart from that, I’m also waiting for some outstanding Buckminster bugfixes related to MacOS branding.

On the bright side of things, I have pimped the documentation infrastructure a bit more and enabled it to export the documentation as PDF as well. This might come in handy, because I still need to find some shape or another to post the documentation onto this website.

So, bottom line is it’s atleast another week until the RC will be ready on my end — and I just hope the Buckminster folks can deliver sometime soon.